Powered by Blogger.

Soooo.....

 Sunday, October 27, 2013

...it's been a while since my last post. Ok, longer than a while.

I know. I know. Bad blogger. Tsk tsk and all that jazz.

I'm not trying to make excuse, but this past school year was rough. Ok, so I'm totally making excuses, but it's the truth. Stressed doesn't even begin to describe how I felt last year. Everything suffered. My health. My writing. My relationship with God. No bueno, right?

Thankfully, I'm no longer in that situation. Hopefully, this year - my final year in AD - will be better and stressful.

You read right. This is my 3rd and final year in AD. I can't believe I'm already in my 3rd year! It's gone by so quickly, man.

Anywho, I'm hoping to get back to blogging cos, to be honest, I kinda miss it. It helps with my creative flow. This may be final year in AD, but this definitely does not mean I'm hanging up my "International Diva" hat.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Charles October 29, 2013 at 3:04 PM  

Hi Rae,

Sorry, didn’t know how else to contact you!

Firstly, great blog and keep up the good work!

My name is Charles and I currently run a blog in Dubai, www.allxpats.com. I have been doing this now for the past year or so and while updating it and letting the website grow, I will now be moving onto my next venture. Which is why I am contacting you.

As finding advertisers for your site in the UAE is not the easiest of things to achieve, I have decided to start an Affiliate Network in the UAE whereby businesses can offer a certain sum of money per click, lead or a percentage of commission to the blog/website owner who brought in that lead via the website owners unique link.

Once logged into the website, you will be able to see your earnings, advertising programs you have joined, charts showing all your stats and much more.

I am currently in university, 21, and this will be my first risky business venture, so trying to get as much research together as possible and people who would be interested in joining if it were good, easy to use, and did have relevant advertisers.

PLEASE FILL IN THIS VERY FAST 5 Question Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5TCP5D7

Sorry for the long email and once again, thank you very, very much for taking the time to read and answer the survey!

If you ever need any help with anything just let me know, or want to tweet each other, tag each other in Facebook ect and so on.

Thanks Again

Charles Leahy

charlesleahy@gmail.com

Anonymous,  March 2, 2014 at 5:05 PM  

I recently stumbled upon your blog. It was very informative and entertaining. I hope that you continue to post. I am a new hire. You have helped put a lot of things in perspective Will you return toTexas or teach in another country?

Post a Comment

I love reading comments. Let's talk!

About This Blog

This blog is all about my adventures while living in Abu Dhabi. Come along with me for what will be an awesome experience. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP