Powered by Blogger.

Break Time!

 Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I survived the A to Z Blog challenge! With not one, but TWO blogs! Yeah, I'm the woman. Heehee! 


Blogging practically everyday on two blogs is quite tiresome, so I'm taking a short break. During the month of May, I'll only post every once in awhile. Then, come June, when school is practically over and summer is close to starting, I can return to normal blogging. I'm going to try to post at least twice a week starting June. 


By the way, you'll be seeing a new look on both of my blogs within the month. So excited. I'm thinking it's time for a new look. The girl in the header isn't even a black girl. She was the closest to my skin color as I could get for a free blog template. 


So, my loves, in the words of the great philosopher, Arnold Schwarzenegger (heehee), "I'll be back!" Muah!


4 comments:

smug princess May 1, 2012 at 9:32 AM  

Yay, we finished. Congrats to us. Looking forward to the new blog look.

Unknown May 1, 2012 at 12:17 PM  

Yes, congrats to us! :D

Barbara May 5, 2012 at 5:51 AM  

I'm still blog-hopping, I think I will try to visit all blogs all through May :) Well Done with the challenge - I did 2 blogs last year too!! ooh, what a rush it was :)

English Speaking Zone

Unknown May 5, 2012 at 6:46 AM  

Thanks Barbara for visiting! Yes, it was a rush. Difficult at times, but fun. :D

Post a Comment

I love reading comments. Let's talk!

About This Blog

This blog is all about my adventures while living in Abu Dhabi. Come along with me for what will be an awesome experience. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP