Powered by Blogger.

J is for...Jogging

 Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ok, so you're probably wondering what in the world does jogging have to do with my Abu Dhabi experience, right? It's because it's here in Abu Dhabi that I've actually taken up jogging. Well ok, more like walk/jog, but must we be so technical? Believe me, my doing any kind of running is huge cos I don't like running. At all. Walking as a form of exercise? Of course. Dancing? I LOVE dancing! Running? Yeah, not so much.

It's my friend's fault. She pestered me into, um I mean she convinced me to jog around the area where our apartment building is located. I figured, I'm in Abu Dhabi, doing new things, why not add jogging to my new experiences? So yeah. I'm jogging. Ok, walk/jog, but whatever. I even bought brand new running shoes. I was so excited about my purchase - I mean, what woman doesn't get excited about new shoes - anyway, I was so excited, I told her about it. What did I do that for? Now, she's got us running (me, walk/jogging) more. *blank stare*

I'm not gonna complain too much, tho. Especially when I see the results. Who knows. Maybe I'll actually like running.

Then again. Maybe not.

And now for some Arabic vocabulary...

Al Jum'a - Friday

3 comments:

Mel April 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM  

I completely understand not liking running. I've never been able to motivate myself to run for the sake of running. Now, if you place a soccer ball in front of my, no problem. However I do need to get back in the groove of jogging. Great post!

smug princess April 12, 2012 at 10:01 PM  

Good luck getting into it. I need to, too!

Unknown April 13, 2012 at 6:11 AM  

Thanks! I'm not sure if I'll ever love running, but maybe I'll learn to like it.

Post a Comment

I love reading comments. Let's talk!

About This Blog

This blog is all about my adventures while living in Abu Dhabi. Come along with me for what will be an awesome experience. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP